Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Friday, December 18, 2009
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Monday, December 7, 2009
Saturday, December 5, 2009
Thursday, December 3, 2009
- Ma, making memories tools
Wayne, magic mouse
- Chelsea, tna sweater
- Nanay, cashmere wrap sweater
gap kids striped henley, hannah montana books Christen, , spiderman playdoh Miguel , gap kids striped henley, hannah montana books Kianna
Mom, kitchen aid mixer
- Dad, swiss wallet
Miguel, h&m plaid button up Christopher, magic kit, card kit Annie, gap kids striped henley
- Marie, umbra photo frames
Justin, the kingdom of fantasy, pokemon cards , super mario & luigi toys & tobogan Dylan , tonka rumble cars, toy broom (LOL) Owen
- Kayla, ae cardigan
- Syd, hollister wrap cardigan
, pokemon cards Riley
- Emma, dora moracas
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Saturday, November 28, 2009
A little past my bedtime (trying to get out of the rut of being an insomniac mama), but feeling more productive during the wee hours of the day/night, whatever you want to call it. I know that it may seem like I write/blog about the same things (school, Aiden, Ryan, work, scrapping, home buying process) over & over again ... it's mainly because, I still can't believe, this, all of this, is happening to me.
Decided to pay a visit to my first (& quite old, est. 2003) blog - my escape, my livejournal. What a throwback. I've been wanting to write something more meaningful for a while now, but I seem to be in some sort of writer's block. Not because I'm lacking inspiration, but more because I'm inspired by different things nowadays. I used to write and write and write about yearning for love, holding on to hope & believing that things will always fall into place. And when I was done being optimistic, I was a total drama queen, venting all my frustrations with my words.
... & then it happened.
All the things that I used to only know about, the love, the hope, the falling into place - it all happened to me (deep down, it's like I always knew this is how it would end up, but I just didn't anticipate on it being this soon, or that it would make me this happy). Life is what you make of it. This is what I'm making out of mine. I'm living my meant-to-be, my dream-come-true ... this is it.
But let's get serious, it's not always a field of flowers. Ups, down, turn arounds ... life has a funny way of telling you you're doing ok :) I guess the beauty is finding a way to deal with it. Whether it deals with forgiving & forgetting or letting go & moving on. I'm always trying to see the upside to life - you never know, things can get cut short.
Friday, November 13, 2009
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
2010 will be a BIG year, I can already feel it.
Randomness of the past few days;
(1) Took my grad photos today. Really wanted to reschedule (been feeling like I'm coming down with some sort of sickness), but we through with it anyway. Just hoping that I don't look like death in them, wonder if retakes is a possibility.
(2) Feeling anxiety about graduation, well, what I'm going to be doing post grad. I actually just postpone all thoughts about my plans after uni life, but it's coming sooner rather than later & I'm getting nervous.
(3) Christmas is in 43 days. My last exam for the fall semester is on December 7th (actually, I only have one final ...), but after that date, I will be a retail slave. This is when I definitely miss being on mat leave. Not looking forward to the hustle & bustle that the Holiday season has to offer. LOVE, love the season, but it always feels like I don't get to fully indulge.
(4) Committing to finishing the structural aspect of my December Daily on Saturday, excited to get crafty :)
(5) Being a MOH is a ton of work & I don't even think I've felt the half of it yet.
(6) Attended a Michael Belcourt Lecture series at school last week (for Retail Week). It was titled, "The Future of Fashion Retailing". Featured Joe Mimran, Kimberly-Newport Mimran and Larry Rosen. So fascinated about the aspects that were discussed and how they felt about the way fashion was headed, especially in terms of sustainability, perception of value (from the point of the consumer) and the success rate of Canadian designers being little to none in the Canadian marketplace. Love learning from lecture such as these.
(7) Aiden is amazing.
(8) Ryan's not so bad either.
(9) I'm 24 in one. Wow.
Monday, October 26, 2009
I will play along and definitely COMPLETE this project for 2009.
Step One: Gather your materials
Since I've been somewhat of a scrapbook for just a little over a year now, I was able to collect some Christmas like items and materials that be suit my style (whatever that is).
Only 59 days until Christmas!
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Ryan's $3000 prize money from the Venison Competition came in the mail this morning :)
No more we-must-check-the-mail, did-you-bring-the-mail-key, i'm-just-quickly-running-to-get-the-mail !!! It's arrived! Instead of splurging on a Macbook or a PS3, Ryan deposited it straight into our savings account. After all, our Design Centre appointments are right around the corner, the money is definitely going to be used to pay for our upgrades!
Totally wanted Ryan to take a photo with the cheque, but he wouldn't (of course!). So I got Aiden to do so. How frantic were we, went we thought he was going to rip it! Hahaha, what a crazy little bugger.
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
</edit!> Upon doing some course notes, summarizing chapters & ppt presentations, I decide to check my Ryerson email ... low & behold, I'm notified that I'm an award recipient!!!! More details will follow,
It's shaping up to be a great week! :D
Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry
Thursday, September 24, 2009
I know from time to time I post to myself that I wanted to be a better, more consistent blogger - & I always fail to keep that pact. Well here I am again today, saying that I will be here more often.
In a matter of a few years, my life has changed dramatically. I have endured struggles & pain, joy & happiness, success & failures. It's been one heck of a ride getting here thus far! I can only imagine what kind of life lies ahead for me & I want to document my life - in any way possible.
So, here's my vow, once again.
Let's hope I hold up my end of the bargain!
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Friday, September 18, 2009
However, this year is pretty special. We're doing it in memory of Tatay. Although he didn't have breast cancer, it was cancer nonetheless. & after a 6 month battle w/ lung cancer we lost our Tatay on August 1st. It will be bittersweet ...
C.L.L. - we miss you
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
It's definitely different this time around. Even though I'm only taking 3 classes this semester, I also have work, Ryan & Aiden! It's only the 2nd week & I'm already finding it difficult to juggle my time between what school demands & hanging out with my boys. Aiden can be so demanding some days - sometimes he just really wants his mama! Ryan on the other hand, understands when I have to put him on hold, hehehe. BUT, it's only SEVEN more months! & then I'll finally have my undergrad degree under my belt!
As much as it's a challenge, I love the change of pace. Different scene, different people. Being downtown, amongst all the hustle & bustle of every day life is such a treat. I love learning about what will interest my future employers, mentors. As much as I want this whole process to be over, I'm terrified of what's next? Ask me what my dream job is, & I don't even think I would have an answer for you.
Ok, real life: HR Director for an apparel organization
fantasy life: SAHM, with a small scrapbooking store :)
What different lives!
Thursday, September 10, 2009
(*photo courtesy of Richard Johnson)
you are simply amazing.
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Friday, July 24, 2009
My head is telling me, that there's no reason to feel this way. That we'll wait until things are etched in stone, before we start feeling sorry. But my heart is trying to prepare, for the things that are to come - the inevitable.
I'm loosing hope, loosing faith.
I'm spending the free time that I have making, creating, bundling the memories that we've shared. Because one day, that's what I'll be clinching onto.
Monday, June 1, 2009
1. Our computer crashed over a week ago. I'm still recovering over the fact that I don't think I'll be able to retrieve all those files. I try not to think about it too much because the anxiety overwhelms me. Father brought the cpu to a family friend, in hopes to recover what we hope hasn't been lost forever ... this incident will teach me to backup, backup, backup! :(
2. Aiden is ONE this Friday! Our baby is ONE! It's hard to swallow. & if this is an indication of how time will fly in the years to come, oh boy ... we'll have a teenager on our hands soon enough! hehehe. I'm semi-nervous for this birthday bash on Saturday. Hoping that things go off without a hitch & that we're all able to just enjoy ourselves. Reminder; take loads of photos ... this is how A will remember this moment.
3. Our baby is a walker! Ok, so he's not completely mobile on his own, but he's getting there & he's soo cute! His first steps are amazing & his determination is so strong :)
4. Law & Order on Sunday night is tres addictive .. super.
5. After A's birthday extravaganza, Ry & I are going to get serious about home-buying. Need to get a pre-approved mortgage, save more for our downpayment & hopefully find a realtor who'll be able to match up with our perfect home! I can't wait to be a home-owner :D
6. So I went back to work about 2 weeks ago ... it's been, ok. So many things change over one year's time & let's just say things are just not the same. My feelings are mixed & I'm swaying back & forth. This is supposed to be what I love ...
7. I'm so proud of Ry. His creativity inspires me & his passion is addictive. I'm so happy for him.
8. I'm 98% sure that my upper wisdom tooth is cracked or broken or ... not right. My teeth suck.
9. It's been 2 weeks since my gym passed has been scanned. What does it take to stay committed? Gaaaahhhhh!
10. It feels like forever since I've scrapped. I miss it.
11. Can't wait to be the proud owner of a Mac, where is our tax refund?! :(
12. I'm posting my daily rantings on Twitter ... I'm actually at an addictive state.
13. I'm a reality TV whore; The Real Housewives, Tori & Dean, ANTM, Make Me a Supermodel, So You Think You Can Dance ...
14. Lastly, I'm hoping Tatay is getting better ... xo.
Monday, May 18, 2009
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Monday, May 4, 2009
I participated in my very first National Scrapbook Day on Saturday - virtually w/ 2peas. I still can't believe that I managed to complete (yes, fully complete) 3 layouts in ONE day! :D I guess having challenges & a 'due date' really puts fire under my bum! It was fun, loved that scrapbooking was really my only focus of the day (minus caring for A of course, but it's a bonus having lola & lolo around!) Next year, (hoping to have our own place by then & my own space to create) I'm going to make Ry book the day off work (I guess not being on Mat leave anymore means I'll have to book the day off too!) & he and A can have a daddy/son playdate all day long! As part of our 'errands' for tomorrow, I'm hoping to get a little bit of goodies to play around with. My stash is getting big, so I don't need much .. but the new products sure bring out some inspiration!
Off to bed!
Thursday, April 30, 2009
The thing that I struggle with most (besides watching what I eat, which I have never done until I was pregnant) is ... I've never had to diet, I never really had an issue with my body growing up, so now that the issues have risen, it's hard to deal. I'm struggling. But I can do this. Results come with hard work & hard work takes determination.
Monday, April 27, 2009
Ivan & RD are cute, their engagement was so spontaneous. Their big day is etched in for October of next year & you can already see the stress of the wedding planning on their faces. It's hard to fathom, all that anticipation, the stress, the planning ... & the actual day will go by so fast! I'm happy for them, it's been a long journey already & they deserve their forever together.
goodness, where are my eyebrows ;)
The afternoon was super lazy. Ryan ended up taking a nap & to extend A's nap ... I ended up napping with him. Ry had plans to play basketball in the evening, so we took A to the park (for the 1st time!) late in the afternoon. He loves the swing :) It was so windy out that A's hair looked like a taupe! He's so cute. Wish we stayed for longer & got better shots, but the wind wasn't doing it for us. Plus, I'm not down with parks that have sand. Totally don't love the feeling of sand between my toes, well expect for when I'm maxing & relaxing on the beach :) Nevertheless, loved being active & outside. Here's to summer!
Sunday, April 26, 2009
I'm letting A sleep in my arms. Spoiling him a bit because he was such a trooper last night. He's sleeping so peacefully! My back & my arms are feeling it though!! Ekk! I feel like cleaning!, then scrapping. I asked Ry for a date night, but I'm thinking I would be perfectly content with staying in & organizing A's small baby clothes & burning his photos onto backup cds. Is that whack? Hahaha,
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Friday, April 24, 2009
I told myself that I was only going to go back PT, mainly because I wanted to take summer classes - which will give me flexibility come Fall & lighten my course load. But to tell you the truth, I'm a tad sick of the school bit right now. Maybe better focus will come out in the Fall, when I'll physically be in classes, as opposed to distance ed. Back to the PT shpeel, PT is really the only thing the Ritz can offer me - Ash said the recession is def taking it's toll. I'm crossing my fingers that my renumeration request (from last year's evaluation) was approved. Oh goodness ... how are we ever going to save for our own home?? Hoping things fall neatly into place!
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Totally forgot to write about this post!
So, I've been waiting to order some 'goodies' from 2peas, but couldn't justify the cost of the shipping plus the USD / CAD exchange rate - BUT, they held a one day sale on April fools (no joke) and I just couldn't resist!
I'm finished with my psych class so I have to start getting back into the creative groove. Loving all the inspiration products that I picked out, especially all the AC stuff :)
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Friday, April 17, 2009
Now, almost hitting your 11 month mark - I'm wishing we were still blessed with those sleepful nights. Your sleeping patterns are all out of whack. Ryan & I can't remember the last time you slept through the night (ok, twice in a row, last month ... but that doesn't reallt count!). When Ryan called during dinner, he asked me to try to put A to sleep in his crib (he's been cosleeping with since, I'd say, January?). I don't know what convinced me, possessed me, to say yes. What a sad attempt tonight - I've been rocking the poor, overtired, big little guy for over an hour now. (Blogging as I hold him - multi-tasking, something great mamas master!) Hoping he has now surrendered! ... Let's try this again, off to he crib! Ekkkk!!!
Thursday, April 9, 2009
what started as a rough morning is turning into a better afternoon. A totally skipped his morning nap, most likely because it seems as if Ryan has forgotten how to change A's diaper properly - & by properly I mean - so that when A's napping, he pees in his diaper & not all over his sleeper. Aiden wakes up screaming, I pat his bottom to feel it soaking wet. I get up to change his diaper, anticipating a full one, but his diaper's dry & just his sleeper is wet. Fun. He never went back to sleep.
A spent most of the morning watching HSM3 & he actually ate his lunch today, yay :)
I'm sitting in our bed & A is asleep (in my arms again), but he's only woken up twice since 12:30pm :) Got 8 pages of my paper done, just need to finish up the 'directions for future learning' section & edit, edit, edit.
Here's to hoping the evening is swell!
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
My frustration levels have reached new highs. My patience is dwindling - I'm starting to think that I'm not cut out for this. I keep telling myself to play it cool, this is just a phase, & this too will pass - eventually. It just seems like later than sooner.
Naptimes never used to be a problem for A. I'll put him down for a nap (in my arms, of course), place him down on our bed when he's fallen asleep & 2 hours later, wakes a happy happy baby. Lately, everytime I leave the room, he wakes up crying, screaming ... I'm at my wits end. Naptimes are god send to me. It's when I complete my homework, wash dishes, tidy up, prepare snacks, complete online tasks, not to mention - revive myself of my sanity. Wishing I could somehow take a break for a moment, maybe for a few hours, or even for a day. But at the same time, I feel like I'm being a bad mama :(
Saturday, April 4, 2009
So now, A is in my arms, Ry is getting ready for bed & we're waiting for CSI to start, feels like my preggo nights, but with a babe :P!
Aiden is so delightful around midnight, xxoo.
Sunday, March 29, 2009
On the crappier side, Ryan decided to work @ Niagara St. Cafe for brunch - which he does every Sunday. BUT, he forgot to leave A's carseat. Waaahhh, & I don't think leaving early is an option for him (more wahhhh). So now, I'm sitting here, putting A to nap, thinking - I may just miss this event.
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
You're doing a GREAT job.
Give yourself more credit,
this is a BIG learning experience.
it's his FIRST time too.
Take things slow,
all things will fall into place.
you're in this together ...
You always have been & you always will be.
(Don't sweat the small stuff)
Monday, March 16, 2009
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Tonight, during one of these episodes Ryan asks A, 'hey buddy, do you want to be an only child?' ... hahaha.
I laugh because it's true. The nights are really when Ryan & I have some 'alone' time to hang out with each other. Mornings are still rough for us, because A is still not sleeping straight, so we still have crapp nights. But it definitely has gotten better - baby steps, no doubt. It's like I want to fast forward to the days when A sleeps in his own bed, on his own, BUT at the same time I want to savour every moment of my days now. It's simply bittersweet.
A sleeps so peacefully in my arms,
Friday, March 13, 2009
& it's amazing how the same things can bring you right back up again.
I guess that pretty much sums up how my days have been.
Seeing family tomorrow for Kristina's Sweet 16. I hope I'll have some photos to share after then.
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
In a matter of just about one year, I became a wife & a mother. Two of the hardest roles in life, I think. They are roles that I cherish dearly, but definitely did not anticipate what would be expected of me. As a wife, I married my best friend. The one person who I truly wanted to share my life with ... I got exactly what I wanted. & although I always felt like this was my meant to be, I always seem to question my other half. He does much to reassure me, but I think I'll always have that feeling bottled up inside of me. It's a bitter thing I know & I'm working on it, but ... I can't fade it. But this is my life, & I love every moment of it.
As a first-time mama, I learn something new everyday. I do everything I can to apply these learnings in my day-to-day situations. Some days are easier than others. Some days A needs more nurturing, more cuddling. Some days he's independant & wants his space. Everyday is different, everyday has a surprise. I still can't believe that I have this sweet baby boy that trusts me with his life, completely. He loves me unconditionally, & looks at me like I'm his hero. This is the joy of motherhood. I never imagined just how incredible this feeling could be, I am so lucky. Since day one, he has been my world.
My whole life changed, my world became complete (well, for now, I still want more babes!) Somedays, I feel selfish. Selfish for wanting some time away from A, for wanting to go back to school, for wanting to sleep in, for wanting to wean ... I'm still dealing with balance & I'm learning the importance of taking care of myself & keeping me happy. Happy me = happy family. Hahaha.
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Tomorrow, Aiden is 9 months old. (Already)
I have much anxiety building up inside of me. Mainly because his 9 month mark means that I'll have to return to work in less than 3 months ... & the separation anxiety begins for me. To have spent everyday, since day one with A & then to have to leave him for 8 hour stretches - makes me so sad. BUT, I have to think about it in such a way that, Ryan & I are working towards a better life for the 3 of us. That we're working towrads a future for our family ... & that we're starting our forever, together.
Ask me about all of this, 2-3 years ago, & I would have never imagined that I would have any of this. The kind of LOVE that A shows me, the kind of LOVE that Ryan means to me - these boys are my life (even though Ryan now calls himself my 'number 2' guy) BUT, this life, is tough - this life, has ups, downs & all arounds. There's hardships & obstacles. There's late nights, when we just sit & wonder whether we're doing the right things. When we ask ourselves questions - we wonder whether you're happy. Are we being good parents? There are times when we fight, argue & place blame - it's not always picture perfect. But the hard times is what makes the good times, really good. A few nights ago, I remember lying down in bed, almost bedtime, starring at you & Ry. I can hear you both breathing. You were sleeping, & dada was just watching you sleep. My life, at that moment ... felt complete.
How wonderful life is,
now you're in the world.
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
3. Sleeping (well, bedtime rountines & whatnot) haven't been too much stress as of late. Maybe because I've stopped making them stressful. Trying my hardest just to be flexible & follow A's cues. Like tonight, he was so fussy by 530pm (he hadn't even had dinner yet!), but I did our bedtime routine half an hour earlier & he was in bed by 630pm. He woke up at 9 ish - when I then transfered him onto our bed. We're trying this whole 'co-sleeping' thing - it's actually working for us & contrary to popular belief, a breastfed baby can sleep beside his mama without always waking up to nurse. Thank goodness! I love, love cuddling with A at night, (oh! & Ryan too)
4. This week's lecture is on alcohol & the effects that it has on society (negatively). Most don't see alcohol as a psychoactive drug, but it's one of the leading sustances in terms of abuse - it's masked as a 'social' drug. I actually enjoy reading this textbook. Like I was telling Faye, I even read the little stories in the boxes, the side notes, the company / individual examples. Hahaha, I'm such a geek.
5. The gym, well it's still where it is, except it doesn't seem to have me in it. I don't know where my lack of motivation is coming from, but I SERIOUSLY need to get back into workout mode. I still have a goal of 15-20 pounds to loose, in order to be back to my pre-preggo days. Attending the GSM made me realize that I do in fact have to go back to work, & I work at a fashion company. I feel like I don't even know how to dress myself anymore! Help! I'm in need of a stylist - someone named Michelle.
6. I've been talking a lot about mortgages, house hunting & payment plans with Carissa. Between the two of us, we've got some knowledge under our belts. It scares me to death that we're thinking about making one of the biggest purchases of our lives. I'm terrified to be a homeowner! I feel like I don't know anything about anything, & I just don't want to make any mistakes (but we all know I will!), nor to I want to get myself (well, my family) into a crummy situation. But I definately cannot wait for the moment they say 'here', & hand us the keys to our first home :)
7. Ryan and I are finally contributing to our savings account on a weekly (yes! weekly!) basis. That makes me so happy. AND, our MasterCard will have a zero balance after next week. WOOHOO!
8. I love scrapbooking. I wish I could do it all day, everyday.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
... ok, be back tomorrow. Must focus, :)
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Friday, January 30, 2009
What made us think that we were wise, & we'd never compromise
Definitely had a bit of a (actually a large) falling out. It's hard to pinpoint the exact moment, but I wanted a release - I wanted a way out, even if it was just for a moment. I wanted to let you in, I wanted to give up, I wanted more than I was getting, I wanted out. My wants were taking over my needs and I was loosing track of the things (the people) that matter to me most. I was not the person that I aspire to be - I was simply tired. & the thought-provoking realization was that - I really felt like I wasn't getting the credit (and I really, really, needed that boost of confidence). I wanted to be alone, but I wanted you with me. Can I just lay here with you, & forget the world?
Monday, January 26, 2009
Great, great progress.
Today, I'm going to try a 5pm feeding with formula.
Still feeling guilty about the whole not-exclusively breastfeeding ordeal, so I'm smuthering A with tons of lovin'. Tons.
Nothing too new around here.
(still haven't completed by 'Daily December' album) - but working on some other creative projects.
Keep ya posted.
Excited that OTH is on tonight, :)
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
2. I believe that Dashboard is the soundtrack to my life. I love love love getting lost in their songs & I feel like all the most significant moments in my life can be defined by a song.
3. My favourite moment, aside from watching Aiden sleep, has to be driving in the car with Ryan - riding shotgun - just me & him, blasting tunes off my iPod. I feel like I can be 23 for real and just enjoy the ride.
4. At 23, I always thought I would have finished my post-secondary degree. I secretly vent about it to myself. (9 more course to go)
5. I'm taking an upper liberal titled, "Drugs and Human Behaviour". It has the best textbook that I have read in my whole university career.
6. I feel like my childhood is a blur. & I sometimes regret not keeping in touch with the friends I once had. But then again, it's no one-way street. I wonder if they think about me.
7. Going to Ikea yesterday to pick up storage bins, made me really jones to buy our home already. I wonder what it will be like, how we will function and how our lives with pan out. I've been waiting to start this forever for quite some time now :)
8. It makes me upset when I text Ryan & he doesn't text me back. How silly is that?
9. This whole motherhood thing, I wonder if I'm doing a good job.
10. I finished all 5 box-set DVDs of One Tree Hill & now I miss the marathon sessions.
11. I've been feeling lonely lately.
12. Aiden has been waking up a few times in the middle of the night. Ryan and I are the worst to each other during this time. Last night, at 3 am, while soothing A - I tried just to be calm & take it all in ... we have a baby, together. This is wonderful.
13. This makes me happy.
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Monday, January 12, 2009
happy 1st anniversary ryan oliver.
well, really, 7 years in the making :)
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Friday, January 2, 2009
Blog. Document. Write.
I used to be able to just write. Day in and day out. About anything - thoughts, feelings, aspirations. I lost that somewhere, but I'm going to try my best to get it all back. Because I want to leave my mark in this world - & I love love looking back and seeing where I've been and what has brought me here. I live for words.
I have more than I need. In addition, I have a baby boy that looks at me with delight. Life gets messy, but what matters is the way that we choose to deal with this situations.
Watch my carbon impact.
Little things, baby steps. Use the compost more (review what's allowed to go in & what's not), stop using shopping bags & start using reuseable ones. RECYCLE and DONATE (especially old clothing). On a side note: I don't ever want to be a pack rat.
Live in the moment.
Life is too short.
Especially since giving birth to A, I haven't been feeling 'myself'. & yes, most of it has to do with my physical appearance. I am my worst critic. But there's so much that I have going for me and I have two wonderful boys that love me, for me. So let's start getting back on track :)
Take it easy.
As a bit of a control freak, I have to start learning to let others take charge or even, just help. I need to fully trust others to get the job done, even if it's not the way I would really like for it to be done. I need to watch my tone (especially with Ryan) and watch my words.
Discover new things.
I always want to feel young at heart.