Wednesday, September 16, 2009

back to the daily grind of student life

I feel sleepy.

It's definitely different this time around. Even though I'm only taking 3 classes this semester, I also have work, Ryan & Aiden! It's only the 2nd week & I'm already finding it difficult to juggle my time between what school demands & hanging out with my boys. Aiden can be so demanding some days - sometimes he just really wants his mama! Ryan on the other hand, understands when I have to put him on hold, hehehe. BUT, it's only SEVEN more months! & then I'll finally have my undergrad degree under my belt!

As much as it's a challenge, I love the change of pace. Different scene, different people. Being downtown, amongst all the hustle & bustle of every day life is such a treat. I love learning about what will interest my future employers, mentors. As much as I want this whole process to be over, I'm terrified of what's next? Ask me what my dream job is, & I don't even think I would have an answer for you.

Ok, real life: HR Director for an apparel organization

fantasy life: SAHM, with a small scrapbooking store :)

What different lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment