Thursday, April 30, 2009

c'mon, 4 more, 3 more, 2 more ...

Lately, I've been asking myself - how the heck do people stay motivated to go to the gym on a consistent basis? Now instead of coming up with answers, I've decided to take a stand & just do it. Just go, just be consistent. Today marks day 2. I know it's doesn't seem like anything big, but it's an small victory. I think we would all be happier if we we're able to celebrate the small accomplishments in life just as much as the big ones. Today is day 2, tomorrow will be day 3, then day 4 & so on.

The thing that I struggle with most (besides watching what I eat, which I have never done until I was pregnant) is ... I've never had to diet, I never really had an issue with my body growing up, so now that the issues have risen, it's hard to deal. I'm struggling. But I can do this. Results come with hard work & hard work takes determination.

No comments:

Post a Comment