Friday, April 24, 2009

planning our very near future,

Yesterday, I sent off emails & made tentative arrangements regarding my back to work situation. I definitely can't believe that almost a year has passed. I'm both anxious & nervous to got back to the wonderful world of Aritzia. I feel conscious because I haven't lost all the preggo fat yet & somehow, I have to be fashion forward - not to mention the fact that I feel like I've forgotten how to dress myself! I'm scared to leave A. I've never really been away from him (minus the excursion that I made on Monday). It's definitely going to be a HUGE transition - once again. I feel like I'm going to be the one that's experiencing the separation anxiety. I'm going to miss my wubs.

I told myself that I was only going to go back PT, mainly because I wanted to take summer classes - which will give me flexibility come Fall & lighten my course load. But to tell you the truth, I'm a tad sick of the school bit right now. Maybe better focus will come out in the Fall, when I'll physically be in classes, as opposed to distance ed. Back to the PT shpeel, PT is really the only thing the Ritz can offer me - Ash said the recession is def taking it's toll. I'm crossing my fingers that my renumeration request (from last year's evaluation) was approved. Oh goodness ... how are we ever going to save for our own home?? Hoping things fall neatly into place!

No comments:

Post a Comment