Saturday, January 3, 2009

what's missing?

Can you ever really feel so young, but too old at the same time?
Because I feel like that's the story of my life. When I was younger, I always assumed so much more responsibility & everyone around me always told me that I was so much more mature than the other my age. I never really thought about it too much, but nowadays, I feel like I grew up too fast. But I like to think that I lived that part of my life (the teenage, pre-twenty years) without any regrets. I made decisions for me, but of course, with careful consideration of those who were the closest to me. I lived for the moments.
But for some reason, I'm feeling empty. Not in the sense that something's missing, but more for the satisfaction of not being able to attain it all. Do you think this will ever go away?

No comments:

Post a Comment