Wednesday, January 21, 2009

13 things about me;

1. It's been almost 8 months since I gave birth & I'm still carrying around the pregnancy weight. I joined the gym last October and I haven't gone once this month. I feel a lack of motivation, but want quick results - this is not how I usually feel about my goals.

2. I believe that Dashboard is the soundtrack to my life. I love love love getting lost in their songs & I feel like all the most significant moments in my life can be defined by a song.

3. My favourite moment, aside from watching Aiden sleep, has to be driving in the car with Ryan - riding shotgun - just me & him, blasting tunes off my iPod. I feel like I can be 23 for real and just enjoy the ride.

4. At 23, I always thought I would have finished my post-secondary degree. I secretly vent about it to myself. (9 more course to go)

5. I'm taking an upper liberal titled, "Drugs and Human Behaviour". It has the best textbook that I have read in my whole university career.

6. I feel like my childhood is a blur. & I sometimes regret not keeping in touch with the friends I once had. But then again, it's no one-way street. I wonder if they think about me.

7. Going to Ikea yesterday to pick up storage bins, made me really jones to buy our home already. I wonder what it will be like, how we will function and how our lives with pan out. I've been waiting to start this forever for quite some time now :)

8. It makes me upset when I text Ryan & he doesn't text me back. How silly is that?

9. This whole motherhood thing, I wonder if I'm doing a good job.

10. I finished all 5 box-set DVDs of One Tree Hill & now I miss the marathon sessions.

11. I've been feeling lonely lately.

12. Aiden has been waking up a few times in the middle of the night. Ryan and I are the worst to each other during this time. Last night, at 3 am, while soothing A - I tried just to be calm & take it all in ... we have a baby, together. This is wonderful.

13. This makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment