Thursday, December 17, 2009

december daily: day seventeen

Every night that I tuck Aiden to bed (he doesn't fall asleep without someone in the bed with him yet) ... I always tell myself that I'm not going to fall asleep with him. But it's like he puts a spell on me and the next time I look at the clock it's 11pm. There goes my night of productivity.

I blame it on work. Society doesn't give the retail world enough credit, but it's definitely a demanding and tiring atmosphere - especially during the holidays. Totally loving helping out customers that are sincerely nice and genuine and loathing on customers who give too much attitude, bahumbug. Just lucky enough that I work with some pretty wicked ladies (and some gentlemen) that make the 10 hour days go by a little faster.

9 more days until the true mayhem.

1 comment:

  1. oh, how i don't miss work right now. but you WILL survive!!! how is your december daily going? aiden is so cute =*)

    ps: i'm back on LJ! i couldn't resist.

    ReplyDelete