Wednesday, March 7, 2012

KONY 2012

"... a places where children, no matter where they live, can have a childhood free from fear."

Take the time to watch the video - it will move you. I could not even imagine if I lived in a place where I feared our own son being kidnapped in the middle of the night and taken away from his family & completely stripped of his childhood. & the fact that there is a place out there where this is the norm & that nothing has been done to stop it? ... What kind of world are we actually living in?

My hope is that is movement is seen through, to the very end. & that the ending is just as powerful as the beginning. Our ideas matter - we can make the difference. It just takes one to start the movement - the rest will follow. My hope is for those who have put the time, effort and resources to make this an issue for all to be aware / educated on. I believe in the power of voice. I believe that together, we can achieve more. I believe in justice. Let's do our part.

"Where you live, shouldn't determine whether you live ..."

No comments:

Post a Comment