Friday, August 9, 2013

High Five For Friday! - Font Love Edition

It's Friday again, woot! (okay, I lie ... we totally love Mondays over here)

I'm linking up for Five on Friday once again! This time instead of blogging about just 5 random things (which I am notorious for doing), I've decided to give some font love to my 5 favourite, most used fonts! These fab five are totally my go-to fonts for designing and creating right now. Oh, did I mention that they're all free?! Weeeeeeeee!
Font Love: Fav Fonts
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5

Click on the links above to download the fonts :)

My love affair with fonts is deeply rooted. It possibly sprung up around the same time I discovered MS Paint for my school projects. And now, years later, I'm still playing around with fonts and typography. Just not with MS Paint, lol. Font love has definitely contributed & inspired me to open up my Etsy shop. And since I've started Project Life - I'm loving creating my own PL cards along side using the Midnight Edition Core Kit. I'm still playing a bit of catch up, but I'm excited to start sharing my pages & such.

Project Life Freebie: Make Milk

Making your own PL cards can be as simple or as complicated as you want it to be. I'm opting for the simple route - only because I could literally spend hours on end creating just one 3x4 card. All I did for this one is use the Shape Tool and Type (text) Tool in Photoshop ... easy peasy lemon squeezy. I'm definitely no expert in Photoshop. It takes a lot of fiddling around and trial and error. If I can't figure out how to something, I usually google it and super helpful tutorials and video pop up! For all you Nursing Project Life Mamas, click here for the PL card! 
& of course, I couldn't help but make a PL card with these words ... everyone feels this way right?! :)
Project Life: Make Nice Things
Enjoy your Friday!

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love these fonts!! It's hard to find a cursive that looks nice but not so formal. You nailed it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Shadia! Hoping to share a few more of my favs down the road :)

      Delete