Wednesday, September 19, 2012

list series: (random) life right now

1. Lately, it's been a "double coffee kind of day" - but I wouldn't trade it in for my desk job.

2. What do I have to do to be a SAHM?

3. I wish I could sit & watch Aiden interact at school.
His stories are wonderful, but I would love to be able to see it all play out - first hand.

4. I admire Ryan's passion.

5. I'm loving the crisp air in the mornings and evenings.
There's just something about sleeping with the window open and snuggling under a duvet. 

6. My current obsession are avocados. I seem to be eating them on anything, everything.

7. I am thrilled that my bridesmaid dress fit ... thrilled.

8. I will get photos printed this weekend.
I will get photos printed this weekend.
I will get photos printed this weekend.

9. I'm thinking of Christmas, oh yes.

10. I need a haircut.

No comments:

Post a Comment