Friday, March 12, 2010

when is it going to be enough

I'm not princess, this ain't a fairytale

I sound like a broken record. How many times do I have to decline for it to actually mean that I declined? I am standing my ground and making it known that I am not one that can be pushed around. I've given my all this entire time, please just let me have some time for myself.

***

How do we know when it's our time?


Patrick Lacsina // life is just one big game. if you are loved in the end, you win. you win tito, you win... (rest well ♥ )


My heart aches for you and your family. & when you're ready, we're all here for you. Whenever you're ready.

& just like that, another life is lost to cancer.
Feeling rather bittersweet tonight. Feelings you are surfacing. I don't want to feel that ache anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment