Thursday, February 4, 2010

what a wonderful surprise!

I know this should be posted in our house process blog, BUT I'm just so freaking excited!

I've been meaning to take the drive down to Milton to check out the progress of our home. I haven't seen the site location since Ryan and I went down after Mattamy U (which was on Jan 22nd), and it was much too dark to see anything yet alone take any photos. But, at 5pm today, out of complete spontaneity ... I drove down with Chels and A, racing the sun, hoping that it wouldn't set before we got there. And my my my, what a wonderful surprise!

*As of February 4th
(Almost 3 months until closing!)

I mean, it's not the best photo in the world, but I was just so excited to see so much progress was done! Tarion has 1 more day to let us know if there are any delays with the house, crossing my fingers that we don't have any! I can't believe what I'm seeing, getting so excited. I need to somehow convince Ryan that we have to drive down every day to see the progress on the house. I have TWO photos in my "house process" album, lol, TWO. So from now on, I must see all the little details go on. Even though this photo is worth a thousand words, the feelings still haven't sunk in. It still feels surreal, but oh-emm-gee, we're almost homeowners.

No comments:

Post a Comment