Saturday, February 6, 2010

online crops force me to scrap

2peas held an online crop night tonight and I swear, under pressure and with challenges, I am able to scrap within a few hours. It's awesome. I spent the night chatting to fellow peas and scrapping with Chelsea. She's so funny when it comes to being crafty and since she's gotten her netbook, it's like she's totally disregarding talking face-to-face. We were sitting next to each other, scrapping the night way, yet she insists on having a conversation via msn as well! I think it's because she loves to use all the emoticons
:)

The 8pm challenge was to scrap something, anything that you love, but it must include some journaling. Luckily, I've already been meaning to scrap this photo of Ryan and I & I already had a sketch in mind, totally ahead of the game this time around ... (the ladies on the forum scrap super fast!, it's so hard to keep up with them!), but I managed to finish, woohoo!

Ok, must sleep now, work at 9am, whomp.

No comments:

Post a Comment