Friday, February 22, 2013

list series: short random snippets

1. I should sleep, like right now.

2. This ear infection that I have (first time getting one, ever) has got to go away. I'm feeling so imbalanced. & I'd really like to be able to hear again, thanks.

3. Ryan took this Sunday off, I think I'm happier than he is.

4. Can't our laundry just do itself?

5. What? That was the season finale? Now I have to wait until summer to watch more Suits, bummer.

6. I've been highly obssessed with home organization and storage bins as of late.

7. I need a good read.

8. My kiddies rock my socks. I love being able to spend so much time with them. I have anxiety just thinking about the day when I won't have all this time with them anymore ...

9. Winter, we're breaking up.

10. I will not devalue what I do - this is my craft, my passion.

11. When was the last time you did something for the first time?

No comments:

Post a Comment