Monday, November 17, 2008

fill me in!

Busy bee, busy bee!
What have we been up to?

(1) My 23rd birthday came and passed. Ryan got me the exact bracelet that I wanted, wrapped in some kraft paper (so creative!) and inside a little blue box tied with a white little bow. Plus, he surprised me with this book. & he wrote this on the inside cover:

To my darling wife!
Here is your first cookbook.
I'm hoping you'll put it to good use!
I love you.
Your #2 guy
-Ryan.


(2) On that note, I have yet to bake anything. But, we did however, pick up the Kitchen Aid Mixer that I bought Ryan some Christmas ago from his ma's. That's a start right? & I did learn how to use it :)

(3) On Sunday, we started Aiden on rice cereal! Woohoo! Heinz organic whole wheat rice cereal. A few days prior to the main event, I was 'pretend' feeding Aiden with just an empty spoon. He seemed to understand the concept quite well (what a smart boy!). We'll see how this goes. I'm just hoping that it fills him up during the evening so that we doesn't constantly wake up in the middle of the night. His routine, however, has gotten much better. I can't believe that he's almost 6 months, my goodness. Time is flying ...

(4) I have yet to start my '25 days until Christmas' mini album. I ordered my last batch of papers and supplies last night. I'm hoping that they come in sometime this week. My ma even beat me to completing her template ... whomp.

(5) Christmas shopping has started. My list has not become 'our' list and it has now doubled.

(6) OH! My Treo died on me on my birthday. So I have officially joined the BB bandwagon. I'm already addicted. This could be bad.

That's all for now, off to my creative desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment