Wednesday, September 24, 2008

my most favourite





it's been a long time coming. (but deep down I always always knew it would be you & me).


Besides labour, I think that the most challenging thing was not having my ma there with me (She had left 2 days before on a business trip to Pennsylvania). I obviously had all the support that I could ever imagined - but not having ma there definitely hit a soft spot in my heart. I had to act like it wasn't eating me up inside, but at times, I just couldn't hold it in. This reminds me, when I turned 13, my ma was alway on business as well. I acted like it didn't matter to me, but I was screaming inside. How could she do this to me? How could she not be there for me, on my special day? I was distraught. I held a grudge. But this time around, it was different. This time, I came to understand. But funny thing, I didn't. I guess it makes me believe that I'm "growing up".

No comments:

Post a Comment