Tuesday, April 5, 2011

still sick

April 5: oh boy ..

Day 3:
We're getting there, but A's still not 100% just quite yet.
He's having a hard time keeping any of his food down and still having runny stools - this of course, results in lots of throwing up and tummy aches.
Last night, while the three of us were watching the Top Chef finale - Aiden bursts out saying, "ohhh no, not again" as he experiences some more pain in his belly. (so cute!)

It's times like these that I am beyond grateful that I'm able to work from home. But during the last few days, I'm come to realize that there is no where I would rather be than right here - at home. The most important thing to be, is being able to spend as much time with Aiden and Ryan that possibly can. & this is possible! I just need to get my head straight & need to start making this change for myself. It has to begin now. I can do this, I can do this, I can do this.

I am giving myself a deadline (for once) - after my Mat Leave (well, really, I have to get pregs 1st), but after my Mat Leave - I can't come back. I will have build something for myself and will have the ability to stay at home with babies while doing something that I completely love. (Oh, & my brother will be my partner-in-crime). Let's get it going, let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment