Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A week since my last post? Definitely not like me.
If it was up to me, I could (would) spend most of my days blogging, documenting.
Not much going on in our little world.

billy

Ryan and I bought a few Billy bookcases from Ikea today. We've got a cute little room when you enter our home, with a bay window - which let's in a ton of natural night. Hoping to be able to fill up the shelves rather quickly, then get some photos on the wall - maybe a comfy chair of some sort and call it a day. Ryan gave me some tough love today. Stating that our home is my own fresh canvas, it's time to put in our personal touches. I expressed that I was semi-scared to hang anything on the wall, paint anything a different colour, but enough of all that ... time to make this house, our home.

No comments:

Post a Comment